Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of either of the Stamp Duty components of this Site or the information, text, material, and graphics on the Site ("Content") is in accordance with the relevant Approval for a Special Tax Return Arrangement granted by the Commissioner of State Taxation pursuant to Part 6 of the Taxation Administration Act 1996 ("an Approval").
Use of the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner that violates any right of the Crown in right of the State of South Australia (“the Crown") is prohibited.
User Licence to the RevNet Site
This Site can only be utilised by:
- a person approved by the Commissioner ("the Approved Person") to utilise one or both of the Stamp Duty components of RevNet pursuant to an Approval; and
- those natural persons nominated/authorised by the Approved Person to utilise RevNet pursuant to an Approval; and
- a person authorised by RevenueSA to utilise the Non-Stamp Duty components of RevNet ("the Applicant") pursuant to an application made to the Commissioner ("the Application"); and
- those natural persons nominated/authorised by the Applicant to utilise the Non-Stamp Duty components of RevNet pursuant to the Application; and
- a person nominated by RevenueSA ("the Nominee") to utilise the Non-Stamp Duty components of RevNet; and
- those natural persons authorised by the Nominee to utilise the Non-Stamp Duty components of RevNet on their behalf.
Logon / Username / Password
The approved person/applicant/nominee is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password and/or the password(s) of persons nominated/authorised (i.e. At the administrator and general access levels) by the approved person/applicant/nominee to have access to the site and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username. The approved person/applicant/nominee agrees to:
- immediately notify the Commissioner of any unauthorised use of their username and/or password and/or the password(s) of persons nominated/authorised by them to have access to the Site or any other breach of security;
- ensure that their username and/or password is not disclosed to any person other than persons nominated/authorised to have access to the Site;
- ensure that the password of any person nominated/authorised to have access to the Site is not disclosed to any person;
- ensure that the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee and/or persons nominated/authorised by the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee exit from the Site at the end of each session; and
- advise the Commissioner when a person nominated (i.e. Administrator) by the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee does not require further access to the Site.
By using the Site the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee agrees that they have the authority of their client (if applicable) and any relevant third party (if applicable) to perform functions in RevNet on their behalf (as appropriate).
- The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice.
- The Crown, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked site into another language;
- accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
- do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
- do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
- do not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Site to those other sites.
The Crown is not liable for:
- any losses resulting from transactions which are undertaken by the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee and/or any person(s) nominated/authorised by the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee;
- any failure or delay of RevNet and/or the Site to provide information or perform operations as requested;
- any consequential loss or damage suffered as a result of using RevNet and/or the Site; and
- the unavailability of RevNet and/or the Site and events beyond the control of Revenue SA.
Links to third party websites
The Site may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet web sites operated by third parties. These linked web sites are not under the control of RevenueSA, and RevenueSA is therefore not responsible for the contents of any linked web or any hyperlink contained in a linked web site. RevenueSA provides these hyperlinks to the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by RevenueSA. Any link made to any such web site is made entirely at the risk of the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee.
Intellectual property and restrictions on use of Content on the Site
All Content on the Site is Copyright of the Crown. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws as applicable. The Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Site, except as expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorised in writing by the Commissioner.
Strictly on the condition that all Content is maintained intact and in the same form as presented on the Site (including without limitation all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices), the Approved Person/Applicant/Nominee may:
- using an industry-standard Web browser, download and view the Content; or
- if in the case of an Internet service and/or access provider, supply the Content to an appropriate subscriber.
Data and information about you, your clients, third parties, instruments and supporting documentation (if applicable) will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Published in the South Australian Government Gazette 10 July 2008
Back to RevNet