The Stamp Duty component of RevNet is suitable for practitioners that process more than 10 stamp duty related documents per year and provides users with the ability to:
- calculate and pay South Australian Stamp Duty on documents;
- calculate and pay Lands Titles Office fees, General Registry Office fees and new Certificate of Title fees on documents;
- stamp documents;
- view or modify details of stamp duty documents processed via RevNet; and
- determine the stamp duty on a document without committing the document for stamping by using the Duty Calculator.
Stamp Duty RevNet Opinions
- submit copies of opinion documents to RevenueSA for assessment;
- have requisition and notice of assessment notifications emailed to a nominated email address;
- view requisitions online and respond to requisitions via email;
- view assessed bundles lodged with RevenueSA; and
- stamp and pay documents via RevNet.
More information about the Stamp Duty component of RevNet can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Enquiries: (08) 8207 2333
Link to RevNet: www.revnet.sa.gov.au
This page was last reviewed 31 October, 2011