RevNet is an Internet based system that allows an easy, flexible and more effective way for you to do business with RevenueSA.
RevNet provides approved clients with the ability to perform the following functions in the comfort of their own office:
- self-determination – calculate, stamp and pay South Australian stamp duty and Lands Titles Office fees; and
- opinion - view, stamp and pay South Australian stamp duty.
- request, view, update and pay the associated certificate request fees for South Australian Emergency Services Levy and Land Tax Agent Certificates;
- view and update Emergency Services Levy and Land Tax Agent Certificates that are requested through a Property Interest Report (PIR);
- make payments on the outstanding liability on Certificates requested via RevNet or a Property Interest Report (PIR).
- register for South Australian payroll tax;
- use the payroll tax calculator;
- lodge South Australian payroll tax monthly returns and annual reconciliations;
- option to receive a Notice of Assessment electronically if an annual reconciliation lodgement results in an amount outstanding once assessed by a Taxation Officer;
- make payments and generate payment advices for payroll tax liabilities;
- submit reassessments for annual reconciliations and calculate an amended assessment or refund;
- view a history and amended versions of annual reconciliations lodged via RevNet;
- self maintain your organisation’s details; and
- cancel your payroll tax registration and calculate a final return.
This page was last reviewed 5 February, 2013