RevenueSA, through the Commissioner of State Taxation, is responsible for:
- management, collection and enforcement of the State's taxation revenue;
- management of the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) and First Home Bonus Grant (FHBG) schemes;
- management and collection of the fixed property component of the Emergency Services Levy (ESL);
- Local Government concessions for Self-Funded Retirees; and
- management of Government rebate incentive schemes.
The revenue managed and collected by RevenueSA comprises stamp duty, payroll tax, land tax and Emergency Services Levy (fixed property component).
The revenue collected (apart from ESL which specifically funds the provision of emergency services), is used by the Government to fund the provision of essential services including public health and safety, education and law and order for South Australian citizens.
RevenueSA is committed to displaying high degrees of professionalism, integrity and standards of service. Please view our Service Standards for more information.
RevenueSA Privacy Statement
Please view the RevenueSA privacy statement here.
This page was last reviewed 10 August, 2012